Friday, April 17, 2026

A simpler version of my direction in life that a primary school student can understand

I had a very hard time for more than 20 years after I finished school in 2001. I did not have a stable job, and life felt confusing. But now, I feel like I have finally found a direction and meaning in my life, maybe with help from something spiritual.

I want to live a good life. For me, this means:

  • I am not in pain or sick
  • I have enough food and money
  • I can learn new things and use tools to help me

I live because I want to understand how life and the world work. I also want knowledge, life, and intelligence to continue for a long time. I think it is important to take care of life and keep it going in a safe and lasting way. I also believe it may help others if I share my ideas with them.

My needs for living are quite simple. If I have these basic things, I can work towards my goals and find meaning in life.

In the past, I went through a difficult time when I was unwell. Around 2005 or 2006, I believed that sounds around me were giving me instructions on what to do. Because of this, I walked around my country for days, following these “instructions,” without a clear goal. I became very tired because I did not sleep or eat properly.

One strange thing happened during that time. When I tried to take a taxi home, my glasses suddenly disappeared from my face. Later, while I was in the taxi, they appeared again in my pocket. This surprised me a lot, because it did not seem possible.

This made me think about the movie The Matrix, where people live in a kind of simulation and the rules of reality can change. I have not experienced anything like that again, and I still do not fully understand what happened. But this experience made me want to understand life and reality more deeply.

I also believe it is important for life and intelligence to continue. Today, computers and artificial intelligence are becoming very smart, sometimes even smarter than humans in certain ways. So thinking about the future of life is important.

Some people think continuing life means having children. But I am single, and I think that maybe one day, with science, living things might live for a very long time, or even forever. If that happens, we may not need to have more and more people, because the Earth has limited space and resources.

In the future, I hope we can take better care of all living things, including animals, so there is less harm and violence. But this is not easy, and we cannot fix everything at once.

I also think it is important to be honest and truthful in life, especially as intelligence in the world becomes more advanced. Right now, humans still depend on things like farming and sometimes harming animals for food or safety. But in the future, I hope we can find ways to live without causing harm to other living beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A simpler version of my direction in life that a primary school student can understand

I had a very hard time for more than 20 years after I finished school in 2001. I did not have a stable job, and life felt confusing. But now...